No products in the cart.Start Shopping
Reasons Why The ARCHON Trap Bar Is For You
More Weight LESS STRAIN Safer Lifts GREAT LEGS
The best tool you are not using is the Trap Bar, also known as the HEX Bar. We are going to talk about the “WHY” and “4 Workouts” you should be performing. Did we mention the ARCHON Trap Bar is designed for lunges and that you have elevated sleeves for safe plate loading?
Why you should use a Trap Bar / HEX Bar.
- You can lift heavier weight: Compared to a barbell deadlift, a trap bar deadlift provides a more advantageous center of gravity with better distribution between joints. This includes more core inclusion, rather than hinging your back. This allows for a stronger more postured lift.
- Less Stress on the lumbar spine: Because the barbell is in front of your body, the barbell deadlift places stress on your posterior chain and lower back increasing risk of injury and long-term degeneration. We are not saying you should not perform deadlifts, but if you are someone that has had back injuries or prefer a safer method for training, the Trap Bar is for you. This is because you will be in a more upright position reducing lumbar stress.
- Form Form Form: Because of a neutral grip design, your center of gravity is in line with your feet, rather than in front of your body. This keeps your body in a safer neutral position.
- Your Quads Will Get Worked: If you are unable, or just simply do not like performing barbell squats, the Trap Bar is the alternative for developing great looking quads.
Here are some primary Trap Bar workouts
- Lunges (ARCHON Trap Bar Specifically Designed)
- Trap Bar Deadlift
- Trap Bar Shrug
- Trap Bar Romanians
Buy Now: $269 with Free shipping